It’s the time again to make promises to ourselves about the coming year. Despite the likelihood that many of our new year’s resolutions will be abandoned, I decided to list out my goals for 2019 just the same. And I’m sharing them here as a reminder to myself and hopefully some inspiration for others.
- create a routine I can stick to
- do something new monthly
- dedicate more time to using Spanish
- improve my Chinese
- save some money
- focus on law school admissions
- read more than I did in 2018
- unplug daily
- eat better, exercise more
- prioritize my social life; make new bonds
- create my lifestyle plan(ner)
What are your goals for this year? Let me know in the comments or @hollyandoates!